浏览人数

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bad Mo0dy T.T

The sKy jz l!ke waNan cry ..bLue sky tUrN to daRk
At tHe sAm3 tim3.. got som3thing happens ...so no moOd..coz of my broTher..h3 was p3cah th3 Something tat is important 4 my dad... maybe is a thing tat release fResh air.. help to ppl haVe a Nice sleep or breath nicely ..dunnoe how to say ..

Coz of my dad oways tired 4 job..at nite oways not sleep well sometimes he sleep a while then he Cant sleep liao .. jz like an owl ..eys big big cant sleeping .. tat thing cost thousand ..very Expansive~~ but it is now promosion so got discount lolz...got discount i think it also mahal Mahal larr..

Be4 dad wanan buy , i think is 4 my bro de ..but not !!
Is 4 dad ..is 4 my dad who oways care ur love us ..
Yesterday , i think i wanan buy a handphone ..but now i think not the time i buy phone.. i jz dun Waste dad money ..
Money is dad so hardworking to kerja bring bac de...
Parents oways say the thing , we oways will say they r so fan .. but i reli like v parents 2gether ..coz parents do is good 4 us ..but got something i feel weird coz many of my frenz like go shopping v frenz lolXx
why ?

They said with frenz can crazy fun ..sot sot 1 de ..but i oways like to v family ..
The feel very comfortable 4 me .. for u all, i dunnoe...

I noe frenz is important but i think family is more important then other .. plz dun say ur parents Very fan very noisy treat us better jz like u treat ur frenz.. it is good 4 u n family

I very LOVE my family
Everyday
Everytime
Every minute
Every second

I not kidding ...seriously

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yalo, family is more important than others

Qu3n¥ said...

yup lolz``family important `~~love u toO